At ElevateMe, we value your privacy and the safety of your data more than anything else. That’s why we make sure that your data is always fully protected.
To do this, we’ve taken many security steps, including the use of the latest data encryption technology, strict GDPR compliance, and only partnering with ISO- and CQC-accredited labs.
What information does ElevateMe store?
We store a variety of information about our customers in order to provide the best health optimisation service possible. Here are the data types that ElevateMe stores:
- Health-related data
- Biometric data
- Assessment data
- Communication data (address, email and mobile number)
- Billing information (Payments take place over a secure SSL layer with bank-grade 128-bit encryption)
We follow the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) guidelines strictly to ensure that we only ever use your data to deliver our services. We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information to any third parties.
Who can see your test data?
- In order to analyse your health and generate a tailored action plan for you, ElevateMe has access to the data you provide and your blood test results sent securely by our partner labs. We only use your data to provide our health services and to optimise our customer experience.
- When you send your blood samples to our partner labs, they will produce your results and therefore have access to this data. They are not allowed to use your data for any other purposes.
- If you choose to share your results with a practitioner, they will also be able to view your results. Again, the practitioner is only allowed to use your data for diagnostic and clinical purposes.
We will never share any of your data with any other third party without your consent. All of our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information, in line with our policy.
Where is your data stored?
Our website is hosted on Google Cloud servers. These are located in the EU and therefore are bound by local EU laws.
Your data on the servers is under the best protection and is securely encrypted both at rest and in transit. Google Cloud is an industry-standard hosting service and regularly undergoes independent verification of security, privacy and compliance. We chose this service to help us protect your data as much as possible.
To read more about how these servers store your data, visit the Google Cloud security website.
Do our lab partners store your samples?
Our labs are ISO 15189 and Care Quality Commission (CQC) accredited. This means they provide medical services to the highest standard.
In order to ensure that they can fulfill the contract agreement, they will only store your samples for 7 days, in accordance with the national legislation. The only tests that they carry out on your samples are only the ones that you have consented to.
Can you completely remove all your data from ElevateMe?
Yes! If at any point you wish to erase all the data we have about you, you may do so according to the GDPR law.
To do this, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you’d like your information removed from our database.